Corsair Community

M60 mouse help with playback options

enry

hi, i've troubles with a basic function of macro editing section of the driver.

i'll make a practical example so that you'll understand faster and easier.

the thing i want to do is simple, bind a mouse's button in roder that when i press and hold it the mouse would virtually send a lot of left clicks in rapid succession.

i hold a button and left clicks with low delay within eachother are beign sent to the computer, i release the button and left clicks are no longer sent to computer.

i saw the playback options in the driver interface but it seems that they don't work.

any suggestion?

so what i'm supposed to do with those "playback options"?

i assume the first one is a single click, the second a fixed number of clicks, the third continuosly press and release the button while i'm holding down the assigned one and the fourth is what i need, press the button until i press it again

am i right?

• Corsair Employees

Here are the options you have in the software:

►1 = Press the macro button once and every command is instantly triggered one time in the recorded order, each time you press the button.

►n = Defines how many times your macro is triggered each time you press the macro button. Configure your “n” value in the “Define N:” box.

►►►► = Holding the macro button down, forces the macro to repeat until the button is released.

►/■ = When you press the macro button your macro will play and repeat until you press the macro button once more to make it stop.

Fixed Macro Delay Time: This allows you to set the delay time that your macro will wait before it repeats itself when triggered in succession.

Here are the options you have in the software:

►1 = Press the macro button once and every command is instantly triggered one time in the recorded order, each time you press the button.

►n = Defines how many times your macro is triggered each time you press the macro button. Configure your “n” value in the “Define N:” box.

►►►► = Holding the macro button down, forces the macro to repeat until the button is released.

►/■ = When you press the macro button your macro will play and repeat until you press the macro button once more to make it stop.

Fixed Macro Delay Time: This allows you to set the delay time that your macro will wait before it repeats itself when triggered in succession.

thanks for the explaination.

the problem is that i can't use those options with mouse clicks:

i bind the forward key with the left click and set it to the third playback option, when i hold down the forward button the macro doesn't work, it only counts one single left click.

is this a known/wanted thing?

thanks for the explaination.

the problem is that i can't use those options with mouse clicks:

i bind the forward key with the left click and set it to the third playback option, when i hold down the forward button the macro doesn't work, it only counts one single left click.

is this a known/wanted thing?

Like I already mentioned, you cannot bind mouse clicks as macros for now. (The pre-set button function is NOT a macro)

Archived