Corsair Community

RMA Process

Hi,

First off I want to say that up to now my experiences with Corsair products and customer service have been great. That said, I'm having a bit of an issue with my support case (Case#2525974). It was submitted almost two weeks ago and I'm still waiting on an RMA number to be sent. Frankly, the process that you have to go through to get an RMA seems it bit convoluted. With most companies you just contact tech support and if they can't fix the problem then you get an RMA number. Two departments and maybe a couple of days time at the most. In this case however I had to contact tech support, who forwarded case to customer service, who forward case to RMA, then I had to request RMA, wait for the RMA to be approved, and finally wait for RMA# (still waiting on that part).

This seems like an awful lot of work and waiting on not only my part but your support staff. Also, I appreciate all of the emails updating me on status, but for god sakes if my RMA is approved why do I have to wait 24 hours to get another email with the number (or contact you if I don't get it as is the case here)?

I'm hoping that this is a fluke and it doesn't normally take two weeks to go through getting an RMA number so you can get a replacement part.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry about that but I have send a message to our customer service and they should be sending the parts for you ASAP. It normally will take 5-10 days to get case parts But I did ask them to expedite replacements for you.

NP the RMA was issued but please just wait for our customer service do not send anything.

Will do. I sent my info to someone named Kevin A as directed in the emails, but I've not heard anything back. I'll give it a week or so before contacting anyone if the parts don't show up.

Mistakes happen and I understand that, what sets Corsair apart is customer service like this is. Thanks again Ram Guy, I really appreciate your help!

• Corsair Employees
He is the person who submits the order for parts so its in the right hands and it sometimes take 7-10 days to get parts. So yes if you don't see something in the next three or four days I would call and ask for him

Archived