Corsair Community

Freezing/SSD Raid 0? Help?

hankweed

Hey guys so i have a few problems and questions that if answered would be much appreciated. So here is the deal. Recently i upgraded to the Corsair Force 3 120gb CSSD-F120GB3-BK. Not knowing i would need to change my Bios settings to firmware update i just installed the Harddrive. It was working perfectly fine for about 2 weeks then it started to freeze CONSTANTLY and im getting very annoyed. So my first questions is i want to raid 0 another 120gb Force 3 and i they only sell this version on amazon now the CSSD-F120GB3A-BK model. I was wondering could i raid these two together? or it needs to be the exact same model. Second Step by step instructions for updating the firmware to 1.3.3 would be much appreciated. So instructions i need help on are

1. Update Firmware to 1.3.3

2. How to enable ACHI

3. How to Raid 0 the two drives.

All your questions were answered by Wired. Download the appropriate firmware file for your SSD, it includes a step-by-step guide to upgrade the firmware. If you are having problems with upgrade, post it and we will help you.

For AHCI and RAID settings you will need to read the motherboard's manual. Unless you fill in your system specs in User CP, no one is able to help you.

Archived