Corsair Community

Taiwan RMA address

I sent my Corsair RAM to the Taiwan RMA address provided by Corsair. I printed their packing slip and sent it through courier.

The courier company says the address is incomplete and the phone number mentioned in it is wrong.

This is the information Corsair gave me.

Corsair Memory, Ltd Attn: RMA Department 5F-1, No. 5 Hangsuang Road Dayuan, Taoyuan County 33747, Taiwan +886 (3) 399 580

RMA# 2530775

Can someone tell me what is the full RMA address for Corsair in Taiwan and their correct phone number?

My RAM is now stuck in the courier company's Taiwan warehouse :(.

• Corsair Employees

The Address and phone number are correct and we have been using that address and phone number for several years they are the first company to say there is a problem.

If they are calling from another country they will need dial the number different from the way it is listed. But they should know that and how to make long distance calls.

ok, this is urgent. I need a valid working phone number for the Taiwan RMA department. My courier company is going to return the shipment. I have spent close to $50 to ship this over to Taiwan, I don't want it wasted.

The number above does not work. Please give me a number that works.

• Corsair Employees
They should call our main office the number is listed under Contact on the main site. And I would suggest speaking with them directly your self. There is nothing I can do to help with out your Case or RMA#.

• Corsair Employees

Please speak with our customer service about that.

EDIT: The correct address and phone number there is:

Corsair Memory, Ltd Attn: RMA Department

5F-1, No. 5 Hangsuang Road Dayuan, Taoyuan County 33747, Taiwan

+886 (3) 399 5803

This is not a customer service number, if you have a question about an RMA this is not the right number to call please contact our customer service from the contact link on our web site.

Archived