Corsair Community

Keyboard layouts

Tzj

Hello,

so I was wondering if Corsair plans on releasing other layouts on their keyboards.

I really like the K90 keyboard, but it is a complete deal breaker if I can't have it in my own language.

Let me tell you why; I have owned a Razer Lycosa US version for 2 years now. The day I bought it I thought "Well, I guess I will get used to it in no time", well, guess what, I really did get used to it, but I freaking hate it, I would smash it against the wall right this second if I had some replacement.

So, here is my suggestion, if Corsair cannot make keyboards in a specific language, for whatever reason; why don't just sell the keys that differ in separate for the keyboards that have the same number of keys? Ok, I know this sounds kinda stupid, but the thing is, some people here are already buying the UK/US version of this keyboard, if they had this, they wouldn't have to buy a new one (if eventually one was released), also, they wouldn't get angry at the brand for doing so. As for Corsair, I believe you can think of a few monetary reasons to do so.

Ok, for example, since I'm from Portugal, a conversion from the UK layout to the PT layout would just have to be a pack of 25 keys, and believe me; people would buy it like crazy, because there are very few high end keyboards that are sold in our language.

Well, thank you for your time, I hope Corsair consider it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What version of keyboards were you looking for?

Portuguese (pt_PT)

|

V

Ok, for example, since I'm from Portugal, a conversion from the UK layout to the PT layout would just have to be a pack of 25 keys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived