Corsair Community

Button 14

spivz0r

I do not recommend updating to the Beta software.

It seems like there is some VERY bad communication going on between the mouse and the software resulting in multiple sorts of new issues.

Enabling hardware acceleration caused all kinds of funky behavior (Laser not tracking well / DPI changed by itself to a low setting ; Mouse buttons not working ; Mouse buttons assuming unintended functions ; Macros not working)

And then, M90 got bricked and died after simply trying to save profiles to the mouse.

I do not recommend updating to the Beta software.

It seems like there is some VERY bad communication going on between the mouse and the software resulting in multiple sorts of new issues.

Enabling hardware acceleration caused all kinds of funky behavior (Laser not tracking well / DPI changed by itself to a low setting ; Mouse buttons not working ; Mouse buttons assuming unintended functions ; Macros not working)

And then, M90 got bricked and died after simply trying to save profiles to the mouse.

You can use a 2nd mouse to uncheck the Hardware Playback and then save to mouse again. And fiddeling with the surface and lift height and then saving will help with tracking problems after resetting Hardware Playback.

But it would still be nice for Hardware Playback to work.

Anyone know how?

Phew, I thought I was the only one having problems with suddenly bricking my M90.

Basically, I saved the profile to the mouse, clicked Hardware playback to checkmark it, played around with macro buttons, saved the profile again, and suddenly my mouse wouldn't move. It was stuck on the save button and I could click that (which then stuck it in a loop at 30-40% saved repeating). I was able to shut down my computer, turned it back on and the mouse moved, but the left/right click buttons didn't. I uninstalled the mouse drivers, reset the computer, and that didn't fix it.

I was able to get back to this website to redownload the beta drivers and my mouse works now, but I'm terribly afraid to use the macro stuff again.

Is there some sort of very specific step by step of how I can get the extra mouse buttons working for say, SWTOR? Without bricking and/or plugging in another mouse? =X

Archived