Corsair Community

600T side mesh - video clearance

Pardner

I'm considering getting the 600T, but I wanted to know the clearance between the side window mesh and the edge of the vid card. I would like to stick a 4x120 radiator (46mm thickness) and 25mm fans on the side, but I don't think there is +71mm there.

Anybody tried this or have the time/case to measure it for me?

Many many thanks!

~Pardner

There's no way that will fit in the stock side window. I've got 25mm fans and maybe another 20mm or so of clearance between them and my GPU's at best. If you didn't mind externally mounting either the rad or fans then you'd be okay, but aside from making yourself a custom side panel I'd say your out of luck with trying to fit that inside the case.

I've got 25mm fans and maybe another 20mm or so of clearance between them and my GPU's at best. If you didn't mind externally mounting either the rad or fans then you'd be okay, but aside from making yourself a custom side panel I'd say your out of luck with trying to fit that inside the case.

Thanks, that is what I was afraid of. I might try it out, I thnk I could make somthing decent looking from mesh from the hardware store.

Archived