Corsair Community

JEDEC timings table for Corsair Dominator

Braegnok

Would any one know, How I can get a complete copy of my Memory's JEDEC timings table?

Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D.

I feel safer getting correct timings here on Corsair Support, rather then using something off internet searching. The settings I need are...

DRAM CAS# Latency [5]

DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay [5 DRAM Clocks]

DRAM RAS# Precharge [5 DRAM Clocks]

DRAM RAS# Activate to Precharge [15 DRAM Clocks]

DRAM Write Recovery Time [ ? DRAM Clocks]

DRAM TRFC [ ? DRAM Clocks]

DRAM TRRD [ ? ]

Rank Write to Read Delay [ ? ]

Read to Precharge Delay [ ? ]

Write to Precharge Delay [ ? ]

I have checked The Ram Guys posting on Testing Parameters for this information and found exact specs, But when I click on the link, It opens to '404-File or directory not found-Server Error. So have I tried clicking on similar links with the same information only to get "404-File or directory not found" So any Help would be great. Thank You.

And the thread is from 2009

I need some advice on manually setting my Corsair CM2X2048-8500C5D Memory Ver. 1.1 @ EPP Profile #1 Full Performance mode.

I have run it in Auto @ 533,667, 800 with all other settings stock or AUTO except RAM VCORE changed from 1.8v to 2.1v And ran 12 passes of Memtest with no errors. I have also overclocked CPU Frequency and thus forcing RAM to run @ 1065mhz with CPU Frequency of 355 X9 also no errors 12 passes on Memtest. At the 1065mhz memory is running 5-5-5-18 on AUTO, I want to set CPU to stock 266 X9 and Manually type in all DRAM Clocks. My BIOS has a drop down box with (all) Settings and I can not just fill out the top four or five, Like 5-5-5-15-22-8... Address Command Rate: 2T with ECC Disabled,... The system will install default #'s in empty box's. Thus resulting in 7-correctable errors on Memtest and vary unstable poor performance. So can anyone help with the following settings. Thank You, PS: all links on this site say 404-File directory not found.-Server Error. I'v been there done that.

DRAM CAS# Latency [ ],Options 3,4,5,6

DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay [ ] DRAM Clocks, Options 2,3,4,5,6

DRAM RAS# Precharge [ ] DRAM Clocks, Options 2,3,4,5,6

DRAM RAS# Activeate to Precharge [ ] DRAM Clocks, Options 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15...

DRAM Write Recovery Time [ ] DRAM Clocks, Options 2,3,4,5,6

DRAM TRFC [ ] DRAM Clocks, Options 42,35,30,25,20

DRAM TRRD [ ] Range 0-15

Rank Write to Read Delay [ ] Range 0-31

Read to Precharge Delay [ ] Range 0-15

Write to Precharge Delay [ ] Range 0-31

So as you can see I need a lot of information to run this memory in it's rated

EPP Profile #1 Full Performance mode at Stock CPU Frequency of 266 x9.

Thanks. Hopefully Someone can give me the correct information.

I need to fill out (ALL) settings when I switch from AUTO, I have tried just changing the first four settings and get black screen with DET DRAM on my lcd monitor,

The best I can do is run up the memory by overclocking till I get to 1067 mhz then go in and change first four from 5-5-5-18 to 5-5-5-15 restart and will boot but is unstable

I have tried just changing the first four settings in 667mhz,533mhz, and 800mhz settings with the same black screen CRASH with DET DRAM on lcd, Before changing I took screen shot of bios and (ALL) #'s are different, So if I just change 4 the bios sees the other setting, that are not compatible with this RAM and CRASHES.

THIS RAM NEEDS CYCLE TIME:1.87ns @ 533.33 MHz TO RUN IN EPP Profile #1.

And you can not get those #'s by just changing the first 4

I would like to Thank everyone for all the advice and help on this site, And the Great Corsair Tech Support person who helped me configure my memory last night. Words can not explain how happy I was after following his instructions and pushing F10, Then like magic my system booted into windows and CPU-Z shows DRAM Frequency 533mhz @ 5-5-5-15 2T.

I ran 7 passes of Memtest with no errors, YOU GUY"S ARE GREAT!!!!

THANK YOU.

Archived