Corsair Community

650D What are all these breakout panel wires?

loydb

Just got a 650D.

Pros: Great design.

Cons: The "manual" (really, pamphlet) is a joke. I can understand wanting to maintain the manual as a PDF -- but to have no manual at all is ridiculous.

What are all these? They are attached to the front panel USB/Firewire section it looks like, but they aren't standard power cables, and certainly don't plug into my mobo anywhere... There's also a regular 4-pin molex power plug, but at least that is obvious as to what it does.

Thanks!

http://www.blankenship.com/images/650d-pins.jpg

Thanks! I'm looking on the product page, but don't see any reference to the wires. It does say '4 channel fan controller' though, so I should have figured it out...

The fact they aren't on the case diagram that passes as a doc seems like an omission...

Thanks! I'm looking on the product page, but don't see any reference to the wires. It does say '4 channel fan controller' though, so I should have figured it out...

The fact they aren't on the case diagram that passes as a doc seems like an omission...

I think it is accidentally omitted from the manual. Look under the Tech Specs tab also. It details what is connected to the front I/O panel.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9936&stc=1&d=1325719125

213051359_650DSpec.JPG.0d517582ca3ee85d952acd7a42ad813f.JPG

Archived