Corsair Community

ECC Correctable Errors: 7

Braegnok

I just installed a 4gb kit of Dominator Ram CM2x2048-8500C5D, and need help setting the timings. I need all the settings that come after 5-5-5-15-?-?...

My bios will not let me just put in those settings and leave the rest on Auto

so it will not run @ 1066 speed with out issues.

I had to leave all timing settings on Auto,... and raise CPU to 355 mhz to get

up to 1065 speed and 5-5-5-18 @532 MHz running 2.1V.

Memtest shows: ECC Corectable Errors : 7. on Test 5.

I want to run my CPU at stock speed 266 mhz with ram @ 1066 speed, Any Help would be greatly appreciated Thank You.

Hi, and thanks for the help,

I can not see any thing labeled (ECC) to adjust in my bios I checked 3 times in all fields, in configure DRAM Timing by speed settings its AUTO or DISABLE when I disable a drop down menu appears with CAS# LATENCY [ ], RAS# to CAS# Delay [ ], RAS# Precharge [ ], RAS# Activate to Precharge [ ], Wright recovery time [ ], TRFC [ ], TRRD [ ], Rank Write to Delay [ ], Read to Precharge Delay [ ] , Write to Precharge Delay [ ]...

The top 5 box's have DRAM Clocks after [ ] and # can be typed in like 0 - 31 or other options but if I leave any box's empty system crashes, with DRAM on LCD Poster screen.

I would like to thank you Synthohol: Once more for all your help. But My thought of trying 6x 533 Failed horribly lol... but I went back to saved profile which was running stable 4 hours, with cpu 9x 355 the Dram auto goes to 1065 speed but the timings are 5-5-5-18 Should be 5-5-5-15 at 1066. CPUZ shows memory as 6400 ddr2 running at 1065. And Memtest shows Ram:532 mhz DDR1065 CAS 5-5-5-18. So I'm not having much luck setting up this Corsair memory I'm Hoping some will have the correct timing #s and all will be OK,

AMD does not have XMP but there may be a setting for "profile 1 and profile 2" that may be for the SPD profiles, please check into that, ive been out of the AMD arena for a few years since my m2n32 and 5000BE at 3.0g.

have you tried resetting the bios to defaults and manually clocking from there?

My board does not have any profiles for AMD settings 1 or 2 , But the bios has overclock profiles you can save stable overclock profiles to and when you crash you can reboot with a single push cmos button and you can start all over or go to and choose one of your saved profiles, I have been starting over from scratch and keeping track.

To hopefully get this memory running at it's optimal performance with a small overclock,

Right now It is running fine but not passing memtest running at 1074 MHz

DRAM Frequency 537 MHz

FSB:DRAM 2:3

5-5-5-18 2T

(358 x9 muilti) CPU Core speed 3221.6 MHz

I reset bios at least 8 times so far and it always boots to windows, but I think what I need is factory settings for all my timings so I can simply type them into the Manuel settings then every thing will stabilize and run at specified speed. Do you know how I can get these #'s....I have googled every thing, checked dozens of information sites but can not find all, just the first 5 settings and those are on the ram label?

Archived