Corsair Community

Case #2402990

Freaxy

Hi,

Back in November I issued an RMA for my defective Corsair AX1200 PSU. Living in The Netherlands I still received the US return address and I didn't know there was an Corsair office here in Holland. So I did sent my RMA to the US. I sent it the 17th of November and according to my tracking number it arrived the 5th of December.

The 24th of November I received a mail that there was a system error which showed the wrong return address, but I already sent it to the US.

Now it's the 2nd of January and I still haven't received anything. No mail, no tracking number and of-course no power supply. Now it could be the holidays delaying the package, so that's why I posted this thread to check if it has been sent or not.

Thanks in advance!

• Corsair Employees
I am really sorry about that; there was a system error that was giving the wrong address. Please log into your case and send them a message and I will follow up with them in the morning after we open and ask them to check this and contact you ASAP.

I can't send a message through my current ticket, I have to open a new one. It says it has been processed, not sure if that means the package has actually been sent or they closed it because of the shipping address error.

Archived