Corsair Community

H100 2 Fan port not working

Kohht

Hello guys, I bought H100 few weeks ago and I had a problem with the fan port.

H100 came with total of 4 fan ports, 2 on the left and 2 on the right. I'm able to get 2 fan working as push and it was connected to right ports.. but when I connect the left port as for pull, its doesn't spin.. The pump still working and there is light for the controller.. I set the speed to max but still can't get 2 left port to work.. I even tested using the stock fan that came together with the product but still no luck..

Am I missing something or just a faulty product?

R u using the same corsair fans ? Heard a lot of people experiencing issues with the fan controller and non stock fans. Heard quite a few people having different problems with the controller. I used a scythe fan controller for my push/pull fans when I had my h100, didnt feel like opening my case everytime I wanted to adjust the fans. Might be a better option rather than paying to ship for rma. If in fact you have a defective controller. BTW push/pull only made like 1° diff for me and I was using the stock fans (more static pressure than any other fans I could find, bought 2 more fans off this site)

Archived