Corsair Community

ok they said 12-30-2011

Deathfs

Ok they said they should have an update by 12-30-2011

it is now 1-1-2012

anyone see an update anywhere for the M90? So now on top of a non Fully Functional mouse i have bought they are liars...

my faith in Corsair is gone... telling everyone I play with to use things other than corsair... Telling everyone I build computers for to stay away from Corsair, going to newegg with a 1 egg review for this mouse and telling everyone to come to these forums for a confirmation of how crappy the support is from corsair.

Thank goodness I have some time left to return this to newegg.

Hey Corsair next time you put out stuff claiming it is enthusiast grade why don't you test the stuff to make sure all the features you advertise are functioning properly.

They don't post on the weekend, and as for 12-30, if you're referring to this post:

I was wondering about the same issue with my M90. This is the message I received from corsair tech support after asking them about it.

"The current UI and driver implementation plays macros back over Windows API, giving input to Windows standard input. As a result games using DirectInput or Raw Input , in yourcse is Teamspeak 3, won’t see macro output. This will be fixed by adding option for macro playback over the keyboard or mouse USB interface, available by 12/30."

So hopefully they plan on updating the software for the M90 by the 30th of this month.

I'd refer you to this post made a day later by me:

FYI from the mouth of Ram Guy (on the phone with him ATM):

K90 drivers will be out within 1-2 weeks, 4 at the most if a major bug is found.

An M90 driver update is in the works as well, no ETA.

I guess my point is why the hell did you put out this product when it doens't function in the least like you have advertised?

I mean sure a bug here and there is one thing but only having 5 buttons of 15 actually working in games?

did you test it at all?

I guess my point is why the hell did you put out this product when it doens't function in the least like you have advertised?

I mean sure a bug here and there is one thing but only having 5 buttons of 15 actually working in games?

did you test it at all?

I think it's pretty obvious they didn't. Not in games at least. They should probably have at least 1 gamer test their gaming products..That's just my opinion though and I don't know if they do have one.. But if they do, he's the worst employee I've ever heard of.

Archived