Corsair Community

K90 Keyboard Drivers

Glockshna

Okay, I love the keyboard itself, (though I'm still getting used to the key placement and the activation force compared to my old G15) the drivers, however, frustrate me.

Here's a list of the problems I've noticed.

1. When doing on the fly macro programming it's hard to tell if it's recording or not. Easy fix, just change the rate that red light blinks when it's in selection mode as opposed to recording mode.

2. I can not program mouse clicks to the keys. I loved that I was able to do that with my G15 and find myself missing that ability on a daily basis with this keyboard. If you want to 1 up Logitech add an ability to set the mouse position in the macro. Or tell me how to make Autohotkey detect my macro keys LOL.

3. FIX THE OVERWRITE CONFIRMATION!!!!!!#!#$%&&^*@!% The Don't Display this message again button does dittly squat and I can't just press enter so I have to make an effort each time I want to overwrite a key in the software. This makes me very sad.

• Corsair Employees

Glockshna

I am sorry that you have had a problem and sometimes new hardware can be a challenge to learn how it works and sometimes it may be a bug. At any rate we will have new firmware and drivers released shortly that should help with some of your concerns and I will pass this off to our product manager as your feed back is the best way we can improve our product.

Archived