Corsair Community

Corsair Fans and H100 Fan Controller

Can I plug the rear 120mm fan included with Corsair 400R into the H100 Pump Unit along with the two fans with H100? Are they same fan? Will the fan work just fine with the fan controller itself? :sigh!: Google-ing until I really headache than I came Corsair Forum.

Should be a similar, if not identical, fan. Worst case scenario? You plug it in to try it and... er... it kills the fan controller. But that isn't very likely. It'll probably work just fine, or perhaps that fan (like some others people have tried) will have issues spinning up/down.

I'm curious as to why you want the rear one on the fan controller, though, unless it's being used as an intake?

Should be a similar, if not identical, fan. Worst case scenario? You plug it in to try it and... er... it kills the fan controller. But that isn't very likely. It'll probably work just fine, or perhaps that fan (like some others people have tried) will have issues spinning up/down.

I'm curious as to why you want the rear one on the fan controller, though, unless it's being used as an intake?

just because i using the rear fan as intake and draw fresh air for the h100 as exhaust.. so if i plug it together.. i can change the fan speed together

Archived