Corsair Community

Corsair HS1A weak cable

Wes123

But then i would have to pay for shipping which i don't want and shouldn't have to. I fear my cable problem is a common one and i'll eventually have to open it and void the warranty on the RMAed one.

edit: The right side just died, sound only come out on the left one.

• 3 weeks later...
update: Headphones are completely useless, sound and microphone work only when i'm pushing the cable in. And i submitted an RMA request, since i live in East Canada, i expect the shipping to be as expensive as the headphones themselves. F*** MY LIFE

Sounds like the port is not matching well. Check your PC's USB ports to verify they work with everything else you plug in there, and failing that resort to an RMA.

Relax. Headphones are nice to have but they are not your life. Things can always improve in unexpected ways.

Sounds like the port is not matching well. Check your PC's USB ports to verify they work with everything else you plug in there, and failing that resort to an RMA.

Relax. Headphones are nice to have but they are not your life. Things can always improve in unexpected ways.

HS1A is the Analog plugs not the usb one. And yes it improved a lot as i have to send those headphones from East Canada to California! Delivery gonna be as "cheap" as those headphones.

Archived