Corsair Community

Very dissapointed in customer care

KittyFungus

So here is the story, H100 died, I sent it back across whole country, forgot to put fans in the box. They say cant do anything until you send fans. I was like fine, I'm gonna send you another box (was hoping Corsair would just send free shipping label for fans). Anyways, customer care said "We have received your part but it's missing the fan. In able for us to receive this in our system, we need this unit in full. Please send us the fan for us to complete your request. To expedite the process, you may provide us with the tracking number as soon as you shipped the fan out then we'll process your replacement the very same day."

The fans were sent on the 7th and I posted tracking number the same day. Corsair recieved fans 2 days ago, but there was no expedited processing/shipping same day. As I havent heard anything from them for past 2 weeks. Total shipping charges were $17 for faulty item.

Thanks Corsair.

RMA #1267306

Please contact our customer service if you have not sent the fans yet and I am sure they will try to take care of you, just ask for a supervisor.

Fans were sent on the 7th, delivered 2 days ago. My English is not that good, thats why I try to avoid discuss problems over the phone.

Archived