Corsair Community

JR.com rebate - bad partner

kramyugtaht

They take two week to ship an item, granted I'm on the West Coast (strangely sellers on eBay can get stuff to me from there in a couple of days) but since you still specify 21 days after the order date that leaves only a week to send in the rebate. Yes it's not impossible but inconvenient, people have lives and it's easily forgotten. Because of this my next five purchases that COULD be Corsair will not be, whether it's memory, SSD or power supply. I'm realistic, I'm not going to say I will never ever buy Corsair again, but clearly it makes it more difficult for the consumer to meet the terms and that is easily over $100 in sales. Now I have to rush off to work, but I hope this gives others ideas about going with someone else that doesn't do this. I'd say I hope Corsair changes the policy but I know people never listen to the consumer.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about that, but that is the reseller and not Corsair, I would suggest using another reseller if the one you chose was not taking care of you properly.

I will forward your post to the Product manager to put pressure on them if possible is about all I can do but I need to know which product this was.

Archived