Corsair Community

M60 Mouse problem

PatrikW

Hi. I just bought the M60 mouse but it wont´t install. I have tried 4 different USB ports but it keeps saying that the unit is not regognized. How do I solve this?

Did you install the Corsair software? If you did uninstall it with another mouse and reboot put the Corsair M60 back in without the Corsair software and see if it works.

If other usb mice work and the mouse dosent work in any other computer send it back

Yes I use other usb mice without any problems. I have tried the mouse in 2 different computers and they all say that they can´t find any drivers.

Using windows 7 sp1 64bit

Did you try the Corsair software yet? If not download it using your old mouse and install it, then reboot with the M60 installed and see if the Corsair software recognizes the M60.

The software wont install if it can´t dedect the M60 mouse. But I have talked with Corsair support and they are sending a new mouse.

The software wont install if it can´t dedect the M60 mouse. But I have talked with Corsair support and they are sending a new mouse.

Good deal....lots of times you have to install the software first then plug in your usb device and then it will recognize, it was worth a shot!

Archived