Corsair Community

Replacement panel problems

Czak

Hi, i recently bought a new system and primarily made it of Corsair product.

That said, my 600T case have a bad side window.

-I opened a case and was given a code to order the part

-Ordered it and was asked 15$ (on a 29.99$ package value) taxes and brokerage fees COD by UPS. (i am in Canada)

-Refused, since i am not supposed to pay taxes or brokerage fees since its a replacement part from an item under legal warranty.

-Contacted Corsair and was told that the UPS declaration was supposed to mention that the fees were to be paid by Corsair.

-Corsair did not fill the UPS papers correctly.

-Contacted Corsair to expose them the situation. Was told that Corsair would contact UPS to tell them to charge Corsair and to deliver my package.

-Nothing happened.

-UPS still holding the package and only Corsair can tell them to deliver the box after paying the 15$ fees.

-Now i have wasted a lot of time (probably around 7-10 times the worth of the part itself if i was paid) on this and i still do not have my part.

Please stop telling me that you will do something and pick up the phone and call UPS. Thats a 5 min work to solve this situation.

Message log can be seen (order numbers and tracking are there too): Case #2415554

... I contacted your support more than 3 times...

They told me 2 weeks ago that they would fix this in the case message log.

Then 1 week ago i called your cs and they told me they would contact ups to fix this. Nothing happened.

What does it take to make Corsair move ??

Thats a very simple situation here.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry that you are upset and I am sure we have made an attempt to get this corrected but it is not that simple and complaining to me is okay but there is little I can do except send a message to the correct department. (Which I have done) It would be best for you to contact our customer service and ask for a supervisor. For a more detailed explanation and resolution.

Archived