Corsair Community

Weird SPD reading in CPU-Z

wae2288

hello, can you please fill out your system specs in your profile?

looks like you have 1333 and 1600 ram.

also you can just hit ALT+Print Screen to just get the foreground window instead of your whole desktop and its easier to post both images right in this thread :)

I updated my system specs for you. I'm kinda worried that I got ripped off because of what the SPD is reading. I paid for two triple channel kits of 1600 8-8-8-24 1.65 volts, although as you said it seems I have a 1333 in there.

Thank you for your replies, I'm actually in the process of overclocking at the moment which is what made me realize the difference. Next time I buy a set of memory I will be sure to Check the SPD before I start having fun. I did manage to get prime95 to 27.5 hours on blend with 1600mhz memory / 200 bclock. 27.5 hours is where it happened to crash though lol. I would really prefer not to take out the second set of memory and just let it lay around but i guess I will if I have to.

np, you alt prtscrn then paste it into paint. attach to thread alone or r/b click the attachment and copy lication then paste the address into a pair of img tags :)

i will say 2 mixed sets at 1600 at 1t is just wow!!!

congrats. if its stable then forget the spd, who cares!!!

Archived