Corsair Community

Has my RMA replacement shipped, or not?

Redheadpeter

I have an RMA #2388721 and the Corsair Tech Support page says the replacement shipped on December 6 by UPS Express Saver.

It gives a link to UPS tracking with reference 1Z7619X90440716806 but when I click through to that it still says:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

it says the label was created on December 7.

So has it shipped, or not?

• Corsair Employees

When the label is created it will show this in the system and once it is picked up and logged in at the UPS It will show more information. The system is not real time so it take 24-48 hours some times for the system to update. I have seen cases where the user would get the package before this is updated.

Please give it another 24 Hours.

RAM GUY, since my last post two things have happened:

1) e-mail from Tech Support Express repeating my RMA number and asking me to print off a label and return the goods (to California)

2) UPS website updated showing replacement goods originated in the Netherlands (on 7 December) but weren't picked up by UPS until 7:49 pm European Time on December 12. At 8:44pm they left Utrecht and at 12:01 am they arrived in Cologne - that's going the wrong way but hey, that's just geography! The UPS site has the delivery date showing as December 13.

So that's good news - but you have to wonder what happened for 5 days, and why I'm being sent another label to print. All a bit of a dog's dinner - but thanks, again, for your assistance.

Peter

• Corsair Employees
Peter, I am sorry but I would not be the correct person to take these issues up with, please contact our customer service directly they will do their best to get these questions answered for you. All I can do is send them a message to check the status which sounds like what they have done to know more you would need to speak with them directly! Sorry!

Archived