Corsair Community

CORSAIR customer support can I please get a reply!!

mrqwerty

the 24hours reply is a lie

Responding to Message Regarding Case #2415749

Message To » Corsair Technical Support Team

Past Message History

From Message Context Sent On

You I recently ordered a A70 and the bolt/screw that secures the heatsink to the back plate is faulty, it doesn't screw in/ keeps slipping so I can only tighten with the other 3. Could you please send me a spare screw/bolt? 11/20/2011 4:23:57 PM

Technical Support Yes, we can have this replaced for you. Please reply with your complete shipping address. Thank you. 11/21/2011 7:00:30 PM

You My house address is:

United Kingdom

(Specific adress provided) 11/21/2011 9:29:31 PM

You Have you shipped the part? 11/22/2011 6:53:43 PM

You Can I get a reply please?? 11/27/2011 4:43:54 PM

HAve you guys shipped the part yet or shall I return the product to the store???

I'm sorry, but no one here has access to customer support. Your best bet is to pick up the phone and call them. The number is on the main website page under contacts at the bottom.

If you are overseas install SKYPE and use that to call the toll free number. It wont cost you a dime

FWIW, chances are they have already shipped . Some people actually get their parts before the website updates. If they said they would ship you new parts, they are on their way.

Thanks, I just called them and the guy on the phone said he'll process the order now witha tracking number.

Glad to see that it is handled. Keep in mind also that your inquiries were coming in over the US Thanksgiving holiday. Sometimes, holidays back things up a bit. ::pirate::

Archived