Corsair Community

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all at Corsair

WOLF

Dear Corsair.

Back in 2009 I Order (893018) Corsair Dominator GT 6GB [3x2GB] KiT 2000MHz, 8-8-8-24, with AirFlow Fan [TR3X6G2000C8GTF]. This was my first Corsair product and I was so proud to become a member of the Corsair family.

Unfortunately, happiness tended not to remain for a longer time since it came to knowledge to the world that a large series of IC circuits were included by a major manufacturing misshapenness that not only affected me and many other end users, but also companies such as Corsair and many with them.

This generate avalanches of problems in a larger scale for all of us who was effected, but thanks to such a Wonderful and Customer Caring Company as Corsair who relieved the burdens from us end customers by as painless as possible to replace or repurchase the Corsair memories of our clients, each affected by this unfortunate incident.

This is something I never will forget and it strengthened my determinations for further contact as a loyal customer of Corsairs computer component products. Times goes by and there hasn’t gone more then a couple of days without I’ve been in to Corsairs web page or their forum to keep me up with the development of Corsairs productions.

Then in early 2011 I fall in love with the Corsair Obsidian 800D (CC800DW) Black Aluminum & Steel E-ATX Full Tower Computer Case as bought through my local computer component shop Alina Systems here in the little town of mine. I assure you it was one of the better computer cases I bought, and that's even in comparisment of Leean Le TYR PC-X2000 as I had for sometime.

Now we are in November 2011 and Santa Claus and his Reindeer's Rudolph & Dancer is soon gliding among the stars to those of us that deserves the yearly Holidays Gifts. I don’t think I’ll get any Holidays Gifts since I’m a loner without any family or relatives. But I don’t complain since I’m a Corsair customer and that is a blessing in it self only that. So does that mean that I have been a good human this year and will get some presents? Well… There was a little bird singing in my ears about something nice coming to the old man WOLF (me) and I already got a glimpse of Santa Claus and his Reindeer's Rudolph and Dancer sleighing over The Northern Lights of Scandinavia (Aurora Borealis) and if I’m lucky I’ll get some nice Holidays presents in form of Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance FPS Laser Gaming Mouse & Corsair Vengeance K60 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard as was ordered by my self (who else). By the way, I forgot my prematurely little Holidays present as I bought yesterday :-) ….. Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler as I have here standing on my desk so you bet that I'm going to tune up my little Intel Core i7-980X to match the power of my present of the year (bought by me, again) - ASUS ROG MARS II LIMITED EDITION * Dual GTX 580 GF110 GPU's in SLI.

So to round up this little Holidays story of mine, yes I am a loyal Corsair customer even if some things take it’s time before anything purchased.

By this I wish you….

***** MERRY holidays & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AT CORSAIR *****

Sincerely Yours, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_ThankYou.gif

Dear Corsair.

Forgive me but I did forget to mention Corsair's eminent and outstanding Customer Support Forum that are in the Class Of It's Own.

That includes The Ram Guy and last but not least Mr. YellowBeard.

A Big Thank You To You All for The Good Work. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_you_rock.gif

Sincerely Yours Loyal Customer, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.

Dear Corsair.

As I mention earlier I bought The Hydro H100 High Performance CPU Cooler, but sad to say that even it's installed I have not put it to the test yet. The reason for that is that I'm in the process of a "little overhaul" of my "mean machine" and since I'm very thorough, everything got it's time.

But i tell you so far, it looks really nice with my 4 Blacknoise NB-BlackSilent Pro Premium Class PLPS 120mm PWM Fans in Push & Pull (sorry Corsair, not that your fans are bad, I just like the NoiseBlocker fans).

Update: Could not hold my self, jump started my PSU and connected The Corsair Hydro H100 CPU cooler for a test run. Been running for 20 minutes and everything work just fine without any leaks, so far. Thank you corsair, good job!

PS. Wish you come out with a 1500W power supply as well as All Black HPTX Super Tower Computer Case.

Thats All Folks!

Thank you!

Archived