Corsair Community

TX850W problem

Ben.Jones1509

Hi all,

I recently bought the 850w power supply as I bought the Nvidia GTX 560 ti graphics card which required a better power supply (550w is the reccomended for the gfx card).

I installed the Power supply and gfx card and everything worked fine for roughly 10hours and then the computer just turned off and would not turn back on. I thought it might've just overheated, so left it off overnight. Come the morning it would still not work.

I currently have my old power supply and gfx card in just so i can use my pc.

I have no idea what has caused the 850w PS to stop working. All help appreciated!

Hi all,

I recently bought the 850w power supply as I bought the Nvidia GTX 560 ti graphics card which required a better power supply (550w is the reccomended for the gfx card).

I installed the Power supply and gfx card and everything worked fine for roughly 10hours and then the computer just turned off and would not turn back on. I thought it might've just overheated, so left it off overnight. Come the morning it would still not work.

I currently have my old power supply and gfx card in just so i can use my pc.

I have no idea what has caused the 850w PS to stop working. All help appreciated!

This fault description almost sounds identical to mine, instead my AX850 died within the first 10 minutes of use. I'm curious to know how your RMA went?

Archived