Corsair Community

RMA case n°2326974

Pintopint

I sent my GT kit 6gb 2000C888 to replace it because two sticks were defective on 10/15/2011 and TSX is really long to take care of me.

Now the replacement parts which are purpose are clearly cheaper are not equal to the original kit, Ram guy can you "push" the support to finalize this so long rma process...

Regards.

From Message Context Sent On

Technical Support RMA Email Sent. RMA #1260839 10/13/2011 5:35:21 PM

Technical Support Customer Part(s) have been receieved by Corsair 10/20/2011 8:05:16 AM

Technical Support Dear Francois Guerbois,

Thank you for choosing Corsair.

We have received your RMA 1260839 which unfortunately is for an obsolete/discontinued product which is no longer available for direct replacement. Under our warranty policy we are able to offer you alternate replacement. Please confirm to us at your earliest convenience.

Returned Product: CMG6GX3M3A2000C8

Returned Qty: 1 SET

Potential/Alternate Replacement: CMT6GX3M3A1866C9

We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered. We look forward hearing from you. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Bienvenido C

Corsair RMA Representative 10/21/2011 7:42:29 PM

You Hello,

The kit you purpose is a very low end model compare to my kit. 1866C9 is for from 2000C8 elpida base kit. I don't want such a under performance kit.

Please make me another decent proposal. I can accept a 240gb force 3 GT ssd or a refund or a better ram kit of course.

Regards. 10/22/2011 4:51:01 AM

You Hello,

Can i have a respond to my demand, it's been five days i tell you what i want in exchange of my ram kit. For precision my kit value was 400€, the kit you purpose costs 160€ in shop, not fair proposition.

Regards. 10/27/2011 1:50:25 AM

You Hello,

So you don't want to respond... I was a corsair's fan but my point of view had changed. Now you don't seems to consider your customer anymore.

I'm waiting for your decision. 10/31/2011 7:37:36 PM

Technical Support Hello Francois,

I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Can you please provide your proof of purchase to Removed@removed.com so we can further review and evaluate your replacement options.

Thank you,

Harold N

Corsair RMA Support 11/2/2011 5:38:43 PM

You Hello

Invoice has been send last week Can i have some news about my product replacement?

Only interested in quad channel GT kit, or force GT 240gb ssd or refund.

Regards. 11/16/2011 6:29:44 PM

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but you should contact our customer service directly about this and a refund may not be an option and changing to another product would not be an option as well, sorry but as I stated you need to speak with them directly.

I will send them a message and ask them to contact you is about all I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
Ram guy did you send to the tech support a message like you said earlier, I'ts been eleven days since this post and three message later via the tech support message service and no answer at all. It's really worried it's the first time a rma process take so much time to proceed! I hope the tech support isn't waiting to receive another defective kit to assemble a refurbish one...

• Corsair Employees
I would suggest calling them by phone you can get the number under contact on the main site and you can install Skype and call the toll free number listed under Contact on the main site. But I will send them a message again.

Archived