Corsair Community

Got RMA number but need to post to USA?

dooahhdoo

Hi,

I thought UK people could return faulty items to the Netherlands? My RMA Case #2403186 has been asked to return to USA which will cost more than the device is worth. I have a feeling this is why you are doing it, to put people off returning lower value items.

Can you confirm I do have to send to USA?

Thanks.

I have a feeling this is why you are doing it, to put people off returning lower value items.
Hogwash, probably just an error.

Please contact our customer service and they can help you with this, I am sorry but they are not available on the forum. You can get the contact information under the Contact link on our web site. And our HUB in The Netherlands should be the closest location for you.

Two posts, within 24 hours, two different people, two different low value items told to return to USA and both people from the UK? I dont believe it is 'hogwash'

Link to said thread.

I must admit I do like the term 'hogwash'. I wish English people would take on this Americanism more as it is a really good word.

Thanks for the advice though but dont be disheartened I feel this way as equipment purchased from Corsair with a ten year warranty went faulty. I then went through the online RMA process filling out all my details correctly. I then had to register on this forum to ask a question because they made a mistake and the answer is to call a USA telephone number so I will either need to pay for the call or install Skype to phone customer services.

Can you not see what Corsair are doing wrong?

• Corsair Employees

As requested please contact our customer service they will take care of you.

We just made some changes to the RMA system and it seems to be making a few mistakes but I assure you that is all it is, just a mistake. This system is automated so there is little to no human intervention in this part of the process.

Also please post your case/RMA number so we can check the system.

My RMA is #2405051.

I live in the UK and have been given a USA address to ship to.

I cannot afford to do this and I was under the impression I could RMA to the Uk.

Thanks.

Yes and no. There's not a UK RMA depot, but there is a EU RMA depot in the NL.

Merged threads.

I sent an email to customer services regarding this. Basically said I needed a email advising to send to NL...nothing yet. Still only had the 2 origianl emails saying send it to the US.

Was hoping I could get it tonight/tomorrow morning so I can get it sent away ASAP as it just adds to the overall downtime.

hI Ramguy

I have the holland address now but can you tell me how I go about getting Corsair to pay for postage, This memory that is being returned is memory they sent to me 2 weeks ago in another RMA and I believe they should foot the bill this time.

Thanks..

I got an rma request to send my psu to the states which I did on Tuesday only to get an email today to send it to the Netherlands instead that a mistake was made. What happens now ? Case number 2415338. Cost me €40 to send it too !! :mad:

Hi all,

Already sent my RMA # 2400503 last week to the USA. What can I do now please ?

Thanks...

I have the same problem as the previous poster, what should we do?

RMA# 2400208

I hope this will work anyway :)

Archived