Corsair Community

M60 cord flexibility

Hello Corsair.

I have a question regarding M60 cord flexibility. As a PC Gamer most of the mice I've owned had stiff cable making them less comfortable to use, specially when used with low drag gaming mouse pads. I have tried wireless mice before, but was not impressed with there accuracy and software. How does it compare to other gaming mice? Please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Thank you!

Good to know. After bad experience with your RAM products in the past I have decided to give Corsair another go. I'm so glad I did. Your products are awesome and I'm very pleased with Corsair quality. H80 and Vengeance 16Gb RAM kit work fantastic. Overall I'm very impressed with all of your products and will definitely give M60 try. I'm also looking to replace my case with Obsidian 800D.

Thanks for making such a great products and keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...
Finally got me M60 and I must say the design is awesome. It is very comfortable, all of the the buttons are in the right place (well at least for me) and most importantly I really like the "heavy click". The braid is not to stiff, however I would like to see more flexible cord as it does feel a bit stiff. Overall M60 really gives me the good quality feel. One thing I don't like is the software, it really feels very buggy and unpolished. I will not go into the detail as most of the problems were mentioned on these forum. I know you guys are working on it, but it would be nice if you could release updates more often. BTW which mouse pad do you recommend.

• Corsair Employees

Member:

Glad you are loving the mouse. The stiffness of the cord is perfect in my mind. It will have some more give for those first 8 inches as you play and move it around.

I have tested the mouse on a bunch of surfaces and they all feel great. It all depends on your personal preference. I myself like cloth and a dark surface.

RAM GUY

Any chance for high quality gaming key pad in the future? I would love to see something like Razer Nostromo.

I use my computer for work as well as gaming and pure gaming keyboard will not work for me. Having nice ergonomic gaming pad with universal software would be awesome.

Thanks.

@ Wired

I believe listening to the customers needs should be viewed as a positive thing. Besides I was not making an inquiry on unreleased product. I was merely suggesting on what type of gaming pad me as a customer would like to see.

Thank you.

Archived