Corsair Community

Another H100/600T thread

JustinHEMI

I have been browsing the forums for a while now, and I couldn't find a definitive answer to my question since it seems most people only care about a push/pull config with the H100 in a 600T case.

However, I don't care about a push/pull config, so my question is, which direction should I have the fans blowing air? Pushing into the case or pulling out of the case? Assume this will be mounted as designed with the radiator on the inside top of the case and the fans outside under the mesh.

Thanks for your time!

Justin

I have been browsing the forums for a while now, and I couldn't find a definitive answer to my question since it seems most people only care about a push/pull config with the H100 in a 600T case.

However, I don't care about a push/pull config, so my question is, which direction should I have the fans blowing air? Pushing into the case or pulling out of the case? Assume this will be mounted as designed with the radiator on the inside top of the case and the fans outside under the mesh.

Thanks for your time!

Justin

I just ordered my H100 today for my 600T. The only way to mount it on top of the case is with fans in the upper compartment and the radiator inside the case. The fans will be pushing air down into the case, which is why I have a dust filter installed on my mesh grill.

I just got the last piece of my build and I would be interested to see CPU and GPU temperature results for a push/pull setup where the rad is mounted on the hard drive cage versus a setup mounted at the top of the case.

Does anyone have some data and/or pics to shed some light on the subject?

Archived