Corsair Community

Spy PIC: Super Hydrocool:

Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard, These are also external cooling units. BUT very clever in thinking! I had seen on [url]www.overclockers.com[/url] something similar to the Super HC, but that was a vapor chill external system. So, yours will be a special type. :biggrin: Stev

Bio-Hazard nice idea but where is the cool air coming from? Use the house A/C, air tight A/C vent VIA dryer 4 inch flex pipe with Y reducer 4 to X2 2 inch (central air fan set to manual to run constant) 2 inch flange on the plexiglass with 15 degree angle direction frontside(case) of rad blowing across to rear of case, other placed to most front of case @ 45 degee angle or in the fan mount like most cases have. reducing pipe size will increase more air flow if to slow moving (eg. 8" to 1") Stev I liked the second pic with the tranny rad but heat rises. Looks if they used the Coca-Cola cooler for a heat exchanger filled with dry ice? A real cheap cooler, Get a big large chest cooler with water drain, place the tranny or bio's heater core 2" rised from bottom an have hoses drilled an siliconed thou sides, fill with water till core is all wet then top off with ice cubes, i guess will be good for 4hours or more , who will stay longer than that on thiers computer

[quote name='KaptCrunch'] ... i guess will be good for 4hours or more , who will stay longer than that on thiers computer[/QUOTE] KaptCrunch, Those at LAN parties and other network functions that last 12-24-72 hours of awesome gaming fun! This is the reason behind the portability of the HC. It's for the OC'er gamer that travels to these big events. Europe is a mega center for such activity. Stev

Archived