Corsair Community

Possible H100 Pump Failure

Dreadnort

I;ve just bought a new H100 to use as the cooler in my new system. I'm in the U.K. I installed it and upon starting the system, discovered something very wrong. First the CPUFAN header did not display RPM of any kind, indeed the system reported the fan as not working when trying to boot. After entering the BIOS and looking at the monitor, it reported the CPU Temp at 80c. I've already tried reseating the CPU Block and then rotating it too, just incase. The lefthand tube on the cooler does get very hot quite quickly, but I've not felt any real heat from the radiator block.

In addition the lot number of my cooler is 11359403. Now despite the H100 thread explaining that there were problems with coolers sharing this number were limited to the USA, is it possible that I may have bought one up that was originally supplied from the USA ?

What should my next step be ?, thankyou.

• Corsair Employees
Did you have the 4 pin Molex connected to the PSU for power and did you have any lights on the Pump when you turned it on? If yes to these question and you did not have any lights on the [ump please either contact the reseller for a replacement or use the link on the left and request an RMA then once you have the RMA please contact our customer service and they will take care of you

Yes, all connections were complete and the pump lights up when the system powers on. Changing the profile doesn't appear to adjust the fan speed, also tried the BIOS reset solution, described in the stickied "H100 fan controller problems" thread with no change.

Archived