Corsair Community

650 Fan controller kit no free shipping option

DIY GUY

Hello, I see no other option then to try it here.

The 2nd of november I contacted Technical Support about the noise coming from my 650D.

They provided me with a coupon for the fan controller kit. In the steps I needed to follow I had to select the free ($0.00) shipping method.

That option does not show up. I only get the following options:

-UPS Worldwide Expedited $43.66

-UPS Worldwide Express $50.50

I pointed this out 3 times and nothing happened. Now the coupon expired.

Please help.

Hello Synthohol,

Thanks for your reply. I have to pay a lot for international calls and besides Corsair has a support system on their website for a reason. I have now tried to contact both customer support and technical support on the website.

Hello RAM GUY, after writing you an e-mail, I still received the same reply and my question is still ignored. The e-mail I wrote probably is forwarded and not answered by you personally. This is getting rediculous and I find this very unprofessional.

I am trying to get things sorted since the 2nd of november. This is not how you treat customers.

• 3 weeks later...

Lsv, nice you had a positive experience with support.

I on the other hand can say it is the opposite. Today is day 40 and counting! I have been trying to get this matter solved since the 2nd of november.

How people can start a thread about how great Corsair support is, is beyond me.

I hope RAM GUY will see this and do something about it.

I bought a new Obsidian 650D from NCIX and the revision did not have the -1 at the end of the product name. The front fan is quite loud and I have sent an RMA to ask for the fan controller kit. There is also a large paint chip on my windowed side panel and I have also included that in my RMA. My RMA was sent on Dec. 8 and I have not gotten a reply from them yet. The RMA number is 2462286. I really hope Ram Guy will be able to sort this out.

Thanks.

RAM GUY,

Speed up the process? This is what Corsair replied in my case on the 11th of november and I quote:

"We truly apologize for this. Please provide us your complete shipping address, we will manually enter it from our side to avoid any furter delay."

Is this the normal procedure at Corsair? If I would have known it took this long I would have returned the case to where I got it from. Now I can't anymore.

On the 22nd of november I asked for the procedure and I didn't get an anwer.

How do I know it will go as said this time? I asked for a tracking number and I hope I will get it.

tfyip, I suggest you ask for the same.

RAM GUY,

I received a shipment. However only 3 out of 4 parts have been delivered.

Not a note to what happened to the 4th part. When you check my case log, you can clearly see that Corsair acknowledged that all the parts are included in the shipment.

Here I quote: "All of these parts are included in your shipment but it is expected to ship in 24 hours."

What to do next?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

RAM GUY, Thanks for your help.

The 29th I received the panel. Where you hook it in the case was bended. That side of the panel wasn't covered with foam during shipping. However the box doesn't show a sign of rough treatment.

I was able to bend it back a bit so it fits the case.

Archived