Corsair Community

500R+ H100+ Asus P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 ??

MikeLoader

Anyone have that setup who can confirm it works ?

Right now I have the H80 for this setup but thinking about return my H80 for a H100 Cooler as I really like the fact that I can mouth the Rad under the dustfilter from outside the chassi and have the fans in the case blowing air out!

Anyone have that setup who can confirm it works ?

Right now I have the H80 for this setup but thinking about return my H80 for a H100 Cooler as I really like the fact that I can mouth the Rad under the dustfilter from outside the chassi and have the fans in the case blowing air out!

I don't have this combo but from everyone posting here, I don't see why it would not work out well :)

Good luck and yes I love my H100 over the H80 :) now I want something the size of the H80 connected to my ATI 6870 and I will be super happy..

• 2 weeks later...

It worked out great and couldent be any happier about the case/cooler/mobo as all is a perfect fit and the temps are insanely low even on 4.9Ghz :D:

I don't have this combo but from everyone posting here, I don't see why it would not work out well :)

Good luck and yes I love my H100 over the H80 :) now I want something the size of the H80 connected to my ATI 6870 and I will be super happy..

Mike, could you tell me what CPU and Vcore you are using and what kind of temps you are getting?

I am running a H100 and a 500R and a P8Z68 V pro as well

Sure np mate ;):

Core i2500k @4.5Ghz V-core 1.30 set in bios!

Have topped 60 deegres in both OCCT/P95 on blend test and thats on Low setting with H100 so it's very efficient and runs cool!

Archived