Corsair Community

RMA #1264476 Status Check

Yangorang

Case #2353303

RMA #1264476

This was an RMA for a rattling Corsair H60 water cooling system - I sent back everything that was include in the original retail box as requested.

Online RMA status shows that Corsair received the parts last Wednesday but so far I haven't gotten any updates since then...

What is the status of my RMA? When can I expect my replacement parts?

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but we would not have access to that information, please contact our customer service with your RMA# and they will be able to give you more details. You can contact them from the CONTACT Link on our main web site.

I will send them a message for you but that is about all I ca do!

Nevermind....I just received my replacement item today the RMA status page just never updated at all. The replacement H60 still has the same HDD accessing noise along with a sorta fan whine sound but since I've installed a bunch of AcoustiPack in my case since I sent my original unit in I can't hear it too much anymore so whatever...

• Corsair Employees
Its not uncommon for the pump to be a little noisy at first but it should settle down in a few days once all of the air is filtered out of the pump. And the fans will make a little noise they are not totally quiet as they are rated at about 26 Db at full speed but if the unit continues to be a problem, just let our customer service know and we will replace it at our expense if its with in the next 90 days.

Archived