Corsair Community

SSD 240 Force 3 stopped being reckognized after

pol4co

After a BSOD my Corsair SSD stopped being identified/reckognzied from bios and I pretty much tried everything including 2 other computers. Since I don't know what esle to do, can anyone help me out? I've read on the internet that the SSD Drives can get Panic Locked but I got no infor regarding Corsair SSD only OCZ. Does Corsair also get panic locked? and how can I RMA from Brazil? That sucks man cause I paid a lot of money for that SSD and it pretty much sucked from day one. It got better after I updated to 1.3.3 and secure erased before reinstalled windows on it. I welcome any help. Thanks

I'm gonna cry. I live in Brazil LOL.

Anyway I had secure erased before now I dont think I'm able since the Bios does not see the drive. I'll try but probably won't be able to secure erase again.

I did reseted the CMOS and tried on other PCs. Damn that's such a shame SSD have great performance but I don't think I want another, since tons of ppl are having tons of different problems. Corsair probably can't guarantee me a new drive that won't panic lock again. Such a shame I was looking into buying another one to RAID but now I'll have to stuck with regular lame slow HD :(

Thanks mate, I contacted Corsair for RMA I hope I can get it working again to sell it cause it's a bomb.

Archived