Corsair Community

Mail to where?

jumppinao

So, I filled out the pre-register thing, and printed the pages out(the one to send in, and my copy), but my printer flipped out and stopped working for the last two pages. I assumed the address of the rebate center might be posted plainly somewhere, but it most certainly isn't. Not on the pdf from newegg, not on the rebate center's site, not on the sticky in this section.

You can't go back on the rebate site and try to re-print, just check status.

I don't know if the resubmit address is the same or not, as Google has provided a few dozen minor variations of the P.O. Box # depending on the company the rebate is for(which makes me think the resubmit is probably a different PO # than the initial submit).

I'm also wondering if all Corsair rebates go the same Box or if I'm totally screwed due to a lack of page 2 telling me the exact PO I need for this particular rebate.

It was from the Oct13-19 rebate set on NewEgg for the CXV2

my page 1 ends with

Mail the proof of purchase and a copy of this form to:

Corsair Memory

And that's it. The page 2 I couldn't print presumably includes the address.

Used chat support.

They said:

P.O. Box 540027 EL PASO, TX 88554-0027

Which is definitely different than the re-submit PO(540156)

My only trouble with this, is that Google seems to associate it with EVGA, not Corsair.

I have a bad feeling I'm gonna end up spending hours over the next few months straightening this out :/

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but we do not have anything to do with rebates they are all processed by a third party, please check on the Rebate form for the correct address or contact the reseller, if they will not or cannot help you then please contact our customer service and see what they can do, the number is listed under Contact on the main web site.

Might be handy to actually add the address to corsairrebates.com(not sure if you guys have anything to do with that or not).

Newegg had not a clue.

I just got my confirmation from two companies that have an address listed somewhere (all sent the same day). So I'm hoping this Corsair one comes through in the next few days. Really not even sure what to do if it's not processed. I can re-submit the other stuff, but you only get one UPC. I did scan it, but not too sure that's even helpful.

Not in the text contained in forum sticky post. And the links that it lists which lead here http://www.corsair.com/contact/cs_faq.aspx#Q6

just go to the homepage. Presumably they've moved, but checking the main faqs on the site doesn't even mention rebates at all.

And I wasn't trying to dodge the competitor filter. I figured that there was some pseudo swear word buried in it. So I added back three letters so it didn't look like I was on a rant.

The second company I didn't touch, your filter seems to be lacking them. I didn't realize you censor other company names until you censored out the second company.

• Corsair Employees

This is where you are looking right? If so the web site is currently being moved so give it a few hours and it should be back up or as I also stated please try the reseller. Or please contact our customer service if the reseller will not help you.

Welcome to the Corsair customer service FAQ. Review the questions below, and if none of them answer your specific need, you may Click Here to be directed to the contact form for customer service.

Q » Where can I check the status of my rebate?

A » If you have purchased from Tiger Direct, Comp USA, or Circuit City please call 1-800-286-9146 or go to: http://corsairmemory.4myrebate.com for the status of your rebate.

For ALL OTHER reseller purchases, please call 1-888-941-2912 or go to: http://corsairmemory.rebateaccess.com/ for the status of your rebate.

Please be ready to supply the following information:

• Tracking ID (If you received email communication regarding your submission)
  • Purchase Date
  • Product(s) Purchased
  • Your Contact Information

Q » How long does it take to receive a rebate check?

A » Please allow approximately 8-10 weeks for processing from the date we receive your documentation.

Q » My rebate check expired, what can I do?

A » Corsair is unable to reissue expired rebate checks. If you feel you were not given a sufficient amount of time to cash your rebate check, please scan and send a copy of the mailing envelope you received showing the postage date as well as a copy of the rebate check. Click Here to contact us and arrange to send us copies of your envelope and check.

Q » I never received my rebate check. The website shows that the check has been mailed. What should I do?

A » If you purchased from Tiger Direct, Comp USA, or Circuit City please call 1-800-286-9146 or go to: http://corsairmemory.4myrebate.com for an update on your rebate.

For ALL OTHER reseller purchases, please call 1-888-941-2912 or go to: http://corsairmemory.rebateaccess.com/ for an update on your rebate.

Please be ready to supply the following information:

• Tracking ID (If you received email communication regarding your submission)
  • Purchase Date
  • Product(s) Purchased
  • Your Contact Information

Archived