Corsair Community

SP2500 RMA issue

kennysch

same issue as another user below in the forum

I setup the RMA, had to go through it twice for some reason and selected the speaker POD control is bad (white screen whenever it turns on) but they are expecting me to ship it first for some reason.

I do not actually I will not ship it first and go without sound until however long the rma would take

my case # is 2357738

Thanks

I put in an RMA for a dead pixel on my controller, and the way the process is setup it seems like I would have to ship back the entire setup which I don't want to do (why would I when the speakers work and I just wanted a new controller since mine had dead pixel right out of the box). I'm onboard with you, why can't they/we just ship out the pod's? it would be cheaper shipping on both ends as well.

RMA #1258279

I put in an RMA for a dead pixel on my controller, and the way the process is setup it seems like I would have to ship back the entire setup which I don't want to do (why would I when the speakers work and I just wanted a new controller since mine had dead pixel right out of the box). I'm onboard with you, why can't they/we just ship out the pod's? it would be cheaper shipping on both ends as well.

RMA #1258279

Filling out the RMA doesn't seem to work correctly either.

I did it once, got email and said go here...and did the EXACT same thing again.

both times I mentioned the control pod screen isn't working

Same issue with they expecting to send it back on a known issue, i just want them to send me a new control pod, no other issues with other manufacturers with issues like this. Ramguy said to call there customer service, do not really have time nor patience to do that and explain myself over and over again.

Today my mic on my Corsair headphones stopped working. I have pretty much all Corsair products and i think I am done with this company.

The RMA forms are generic and assume its a normal RMA, they will send you a pod if that is what you requested.

Ram Guy, can you please look up my case and see what the deal is?

if I have to give credit card and once I send back my pod charge is removed that would be fine with me.

Thanks

Archived