Corsair Community

RMA Cost Rebate

Dave2916

Hi

I ordered my whole system from overclockers.co.uk in June this year. So far I have had major problems with more components than I should expect having spent nearly £1000 on a desktop that I built myself.

So far I have had to RMA my mobo, gpu and cpu (cpu was not found faulty). They kindly assured me that this was the risk I took for building my own system and offered no form of refund in terms of shipping cost.

Last night my PSU died randomly and I had to spend another £32 delivering it directly to your RMA building in Holland (I am from UK) since this PSU weighs about 2.8kg.

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have the £32 refunded providing I show proof of cost and you find the PSU to be faulty.

Kindest regards,

David

it is commonplace for manufacturers to require you to pay shipping to their RMA depot and they pay shipping back to you.

this is not just a Corsair procedure, i'm sorry but i'm afraid you will have to absorb the cost.

you are however more than welcome to call customer service and see if there is anything they can do for you. this is the tech help forum and nobody here including the staff have any say or control of such matters. best bet is to contact customer service.

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
Your RMA was just received and is being processed, for more information you will need to contact our customer service directly, you can get the toll free number to contact them under the Contact Link on our web site

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but but I would not have access to that information when it was received. But I can tell you that sometimes it may take a few days after it is actually received to be entered in the system. However, if you can contact our customer service they will do their best to help you with this and will have more up to date information than I would have.

Archived