Corsair Community

Issues with 600t fan controller, reset button and audio jack

hawkeye-uk

Hi, after submitting 3 RMA requests and receiving no reply, hopefully you will be able to help me here.

I purchased a corsair 600t white edition case at the end of June from overclockers UK, since then the case has performed great and Ive been a happy customer.

However, after a system rebuild, change of motherboard and powersupply, (psu happens to be corsair again, just higher wattage) I have had fan issues using the inbuilt fan controller. At first the fans were stuttering (on/off). As I thought this could have been a psu fault or something amiss, I decided to then try running the fans without the fan controller. They worked fine.

After plugging them back into the fan controller they continued stuttering. This continued for a week or so until they stopped working all together. Also, the headphone and mic port have also seized functioning along with the reset button. I have checked my wiring onto the motherboard and all is as the motherboard manual suggests.

Is it all possible to replace this part??

Thanks for any help Jonathan Hall

My tech support number is: 2373805

• Corsair Employees
This was just submitted early this morning our time and you did not provide your address and phone number, I am sorry but there is nothing we can do with out that information. And I do not see any other cases from you sorry, but that may not be anything to worry about the search is not as good as it could be on this application.

• Corsair Employees
The order is in processing is all I can tell you, it would be best to contact our customer service moving forward, you can get the number from the CONTACT link on the main site and since you are in UK you can install skype and call the toll free number for more information but I will send them a message and ask them to contact you with an update is about all I can do from Tech Support sorry!

Archived