Corsair Community

My CS CS Experience

Horrific

Last Thursday afternoon, the 27th of November I filled out the RMA request for my H100, which had failed the night before. Friday morning I had an e-mail stating that my request had been received, a case number and Phone numbers for Customer (CS)and Tech Support (TS). Wanting to upgrade to an Advanced Replacement I immediatly called Corsair CS. The CS person informed me that the RMA had not been issued yet and she would forward my RMA request to tech support and I would receive an e-mail shortly. I waited approximately 1 hour and had not received anything via e-mail. Being an impatient person by nature I jumped on the phone and called TS, they found the forwarded RMA request. The TS guy upgraded my request and sent me an e-mail with a link to another form which I received within about 5 min.

Note to Corsair here: The form I had to fill out had the same information on it that I originally submitted however it was specifically tailored to memory. Fix your RMA forms so they match the items returned or put in the correct help links/info for other items.

Once I submitted the form I called TS back and they found the form and issued an RMA Number. Once I had the RMA number I called CS and upgraded the RMA to Advanced Replacement. The CS person checked the inventory and found the cooler was in stock and told me I would have it Monday.

Monday afternoon, UPS had dropped the unit on my doorstep.

The RMA process goes reletively smooth if you jump on the phone and don't just wait for things to happen. Even the wait times for Tech Support or Customer Support was less then 5 minutes each time I called. Gotta give Corsair 2 thumbs up for their support on this RMA.

Thanks Corsair! :D:

• Corsair Employees
Note to Corsair here: The form I had to fill out had the same information on it that I originally submitted however it was specifically tailored to memory. Fix your RMA forms so they match the items returned or put in the correct help links/info for other items.

Thanks for taking the time to post and if you don't mind what was the part you originally entered?

Archived