Corsair Community

Advance RMA - Customer service number incorrect?

aeonlux

Hello,

I have tried to call the corsair customer service toll free number (1-888-222-4346) to request an advance RMA for my case (2363187).

But when it tries to connect, it claims that this number is not registered. I tried a couple of times and the call gets disconnected. I also tried to do it on another phone as well.

Thanks

• Corsair Employees
If you called at 9 AM your time that would be before we opened we are on Pacific Time and our customer service opens at 8:AM but you may not need to call them I will send a message to the accessories component person to send you a new set of Fans ASAP.

If you called at 9 AM your time that would be before we opened we are on Pacific Time and our customer service opens at 8:AM but you may not need to call them I will send a message to the accessories component person to send you a new set of Fans ASAP.

Hello Ram Guy,

It's not the fans - I tested both off on the motherboard, a different fan controller, and on the pump.

It seems that one of the pump's input makes the fan rev up and down periodically. The other input makes the fan remain on max settings.

I tried to reset the firmware as well and booted into memtest, but holding the profile button on the H80 did not do anything.

I called into customer service 2 days ago and requested the Advance RMA option, and received an email stating a tracking number should arrive within 48 hours. However, the 48 hours is now passed and no tracking number yet.

I also sent the customer service department (rmaservice@corsair.com) an email earlier today, but have yet to receive a respond.

Can you please follow up with them and see what happened to my advance RMA? My case number is: 2363187 and my RMA number is: 1265241.

Thanks for all the great help.

Archived