Corsair Community

RMA and Postage

thewhitegoth

Hi,

As I understand it's the customers liability when it comes to postage. I've RMA'd my 1 week old H100, and received RMA details. (1264459)

I also understand that H100s with the same batch number as mine (11359403) were subject to a recall.

I've been given an RMA address to send to the Netherlands, which I understand is the usual address, but I've got a gripe paying for postage. It's going to cost me over £20 to post the unit back. That's a 1/4 of what I paid for it originally. That £100 I could put towards a proper water cooling loop, PWM controlled and everything.

Why do I pay for postage on a recalled unit, or is it reimbursed?

Regards,

C

• 11 months later...

Super-mega-epic-huge bump

Can you help me again RAMGUY?

I started this RMA last year, and I still want to send it back for warranty but I'm pretty sure the RMA has expired one way or another. Can I just print the original RMA label or can you generate me a new one?

Thanks in advance

• Corsair Employees
Please use the link on the left and request a new RMA and then post the case number and I will get it processed right away. But RMA's are only valid for 90 days so if its been that long ago we will need to get a new one.

Hi RAM GUY,

I wonder if you can help me again. DHL think they might have lost the package - where do I stand on this? Obviously it's very frustrating, and since I've shipped it through my workplace I probably won't be able to make a claim on it. They still need to do their "investigation" and assure me there's every chance it'll arrive at Corsair in the next couple of days despite never being scanned through. I'm running on my stock cooler at the moment which is pretty pants and very loud (nice and very hot Phenom X4) and I'd really like to get a H100 back in there.

• Corsair Employees

If it was lost while you were shipping it to us then please contact the shipping company, I am sure they will do their best to find it or pay the stated claim amount. Check with your company if they self insure or have some standard agreed to insurance amount.

If we lost the package from our side then simply contact our customer service they will take care of it.

Hi again RAM GUY.

DHL have got back to me and said it's definitely lost in transit. I can't claim on it as I sent it through work and it'd only be credited back to them, I won't get any money. I'm sure Corsair won't replace it if they never received the original.

Guess that's no watercooling for me, I'll have to start saving my pennies for a new one. Thanks for all your help, shame the courier let us down.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry to hear about that but I suspect there is still a chance it will show up. And if it does we will be happy to replace it. But I think I would speak with our customer service and at least let them know about the situation so we can keep an eye out for the package just in case it shows up.

Archived