Corsair Community

Website wont accept by card for online purchase

COYS

Hi

I'm trying to buy the mesh side panel for the 650D case to ship to the UK. I'm also looking to take advantage of the free postage offer.

I've tried with 3 cards but each time I get a pop-up message saying 'Gateway error: The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match the billing address of the cardholder'.

I've checked the address and it does match so I'm pretty much stumped. I've tried phoning Corsair last night (about 1pm California time) but the person who was meant to phone me back hasn't. I'm relictant to keep phoning again as I only have a mobile so it's expensive.

Can anything be done to assist please?

Had this Gateway error happen to me once. It was due to a typo/misspelling in the address of the records of one of the credit card companies. Resolved by calling the credit card company's toll-free 800 support number and having them read back the information to me letter by letter. Once discovered and corrected, the Gateway error dissappeared.

• Corsair Employees
I would contact our customer service one you contact your Credit card company and get the address worked out. On Credit Card orders the shipping address and Billing address have to match if not the sale will not go through.

Archived