Corsair Community

No pump speed reading

mark andrews

Hi guys just recieved my corsair h100 seems to be D.O.A cant get pump speed read out plugged it in to cpu header should read about 2000rpm profiler seems to be working ok for the 3 differant fan speed settings doesnt ramp up to full speed till cpu at 70c dont know what the pumps spinning at (if its spinning at all)pretty disappointed cost a lot of money any one had this problem

thanks

How are the temps? If pump not working they would be very high.

The pump as far as I know is connected direct to PSU via molex but has a 3/4 pin header with one wire that should connect to the CPU_fan on mobo.

When reading fan speed it will be called CPU_fan in bios or other fan speed controllers not pump as it does not know it is a pump that is connected to mobo.

temps seem to be ok still gets up to 80c at 5.0ghz under blend test on prime 95 like you said it will show according to whatever fan header you plug it in too on the mobo but i really want to know what the pumps doing when overclocking was hoping for little bit better temps sending it back for new one i dont think my cpu is very flat either might pull it out and dye test it or something

Archived