Corsair Community

H100 RMA Turnaround Time?

distronic

Its been a week since my parts were received by Corsair and the status page for my RMA hasn't been updated. I am wondering what the turnaround time is for those of you who have RMA'd your H100s. I have seen someone stated about 2 weeks which is just...disappointing.

That would depend upon where you live. US can expect about 7-10 business days, and you can add a few days to that for overseas shipping.

I would not sweat the status page because it is often slow to update. Many people actually get their new units before it's updated. It just works that way sometimes.

Even at 2 weeks, it's still a lot faster than other companies that take typically a month or longer to complete RMA's

I have been through the RMA experience myself and can honestly say it was one of the most painless experiences . With any company for that fact!

I just went through the RMA process.

Very simple from start to finish but the notification process (on-line or otherwise is weak). what you need to do is monitor the delivery of your part. Once you notice it has been delivered call Corsair customer service and inform them that the part was delivered. The customer service agent will ask for your part tracking number and verify the delivery. At this point the CS agent will set up the replacement process.

While all the above was accomplished without any problem, I was never notified by CS by email or on-line by viewing the "status of my RMA", that the shipment had actually been sent. Infact when I called back the first time I was told the replacement was delayed four days due to no replacement part in USA. When the four days past I called again and was told there was a further delay and that is would be shipped later in the week. On the same day I was told of the further delay I received an email telling me my part was shipped and would be delivered today. The part was actually shipped several days earlier but no one at Corsair was aware of the shipment.

So while the RMA process does work, no one seems to be aware of the status at any time until it is being delivered that day.

Just my RMA experience.

Hey Wired,

Yes I was able to just a moment ago. I thought I could get some support here on the forum without me having to call but I went ahead and called anyway. It is indeed true for me as it was for some others that the status page for the RMA was not updated. A replacement was sent out last week on the 20th, four business days from receipt of delivery which was on a Saturday. It is scheduled to be delivered today. Thanks for the help.

Just to let you guys know, you can do an advanced RMA with Corsair. You give them a credit card number, they'll put an authorization for the price of the product on the card. They won't charge you unless you don't return the product. Just did that with an H80, got it all turned around in under 3 days. I am very satisfied.

Archived