Corsair Community

Help Response Needed to RMA #1259809

MrDo

Hello i sent a faulty psu back to Corsair Holland by DHL it was delivered on 19/10/2011(10:54 am) and signed for by MO.

But my RMA Status is still saying Parts not received.

I need this replacement ASAP for my business please can you help me.

RMA Status for TSX Case #2316703 [ Go to your case ]

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1259809.

RMA Issued On: 10/10/2011

Defective Parts Received on: Defective Parts Not Yet Received

* NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours for this date to be updated after arrival at Corsair

Part Number Received: N/A

Quantity Received: N/A

RMA Replacement Parts Ship Date: N/A

Replacement Part Number: N/A

Replacement Part Quantity: N/A

Replacement Shipping Method: N/A

Replacement Shipping Tracking Number: N/A

• Corsair Employees

It will sometimes take a few days for it to update in the system in some cases I have seen users get the replacement and it still not show its been processed.

I have sent a message to our customer service to check this and send you an update is about all I can do from Tech support. Sorry, but you can also call them the number is listed under contact on the main site.

Thank you for your reply and help Ram Guy fingers crossed the replacement arrives soon if not i will take your advice and ring customer services being from the U.K if i use skype to call the toll free USA number will it also be free of charge?

Hello again i phoned up corsair on skype and spoke to a customer care guy and after giving my details he said the replacement psu is being shipped to me today.

He said the delay was due to the product being on back order.

I will post an update when it arrives :)

Archived