Corsair Community

RMA case # 2319941 Number 1259964

Genjin

Recently I sent in my broken DDR2 RAM and the Support now replied to me that I can receive a Replacement, but that I need to confirm it. Unfortunately there is no button I can find that allows me to do so?

Where or how can I confirm that this is okay and to go ahead?

I got the original message via the Tech Support System. The reply didn't come via E-Mail. My forum Account E-Mail is different from the one I used for the RMA. The RMA e-mail is a web.de adress, which did not seem accepted by the forum itself - so maybe web.de has some problems in general?? I did receive my RMA number etc on the day I filed RMA to the web.de adress, though.

In any case I'm a little lost right now. This is what the Tech Support System shows me:

Dear (my name), Thank you for choosing Corsair. We have received your RMA 1259964 which unfortunately is for an obsolete/discontinued product which is no longer available for direct replacement. Under our warranty policy we are able to offer you alternate replacement. Please confirm to us at your earliest convenience. Returned Product: TWIN2X2048-6400C4 G Returned Qty: 1 SET Potential/Alternate Replacement: TWIN2X4096-6400C5DHX G We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered. We look forward hearing from you. Thank you! Best Regards, Bienvenido Custodio Corsair RMA Representative 10/20/2011 7:40:21 PM

I'd appreciate help to get me going. How can I contact "Bienvenido Custodio" to tell him it's okay to proceed?

Thank you

Rainer

• Corsair Employees
You can contact our customer service by phone the number is listed under CONTACT on the main site, or simply reply to your case. If you do not see that option please try another browser or update the current browser you are using.

Hi RAM GUY. Thanks for replying. I contacted support now. He said he'd send it out "today".

There was no button to to reply by the way. I tried it with the latest Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer 9. No button is showing up that I can find. Here's a image of the Messages Page with Internet Explorer 9. I did not have an Account on the Main Website at the time when I filed the RMA. Could that be it? I did create one after I filed the RMA though, but when I log in with it there's no button either.

Anyway, Thank you for all your help

Archived