Corsair Community

New Case Old Connections?

Ascendic

I just purchased the Obsidian 800D case from NCIX.com. I was told that all the models being shipped by Corsair had the SATA3 and USB3 upgrades built in. I have appeared to have received old stock as this one has USB2.0 and SATA2.

The reseller wants to charge me another $35+ shipping for these parts when it should have came with it in the first place in my opinion. Is there anything you can do to help? Maybe send me the upgrades considering this case was just purchased 2 days ago..? :confused:

The person I spoke to said that the cases were now coming with USB3 and SATA 3. I even wrote a message after ordering to ensure I was sent the usb3 and sata3 model but they had shipped the case out before even reading the message (go figure)

• Corsair Employees
I would speak with your sales person at NCIX, you can purchase the updates from our Site under case accessories but they will charge you for international shipping. Our you can try and call our customer service by phone tomorrow after 8:00 AM Pacific Time. The number is listed under Contact on the main site.

Archived