Corsair Community

Order not shipped after a week

k10john

Hello.

My order # is 100005991 and it has been a week since I placed it(10/13). I paid for 2 day shipping also.

The order is for a mounting kit for my H50. I have one of the original H50s that didn't come with mounting for 1155/6 or AM2/3.

It is the only thing that I need to put my new machine together... I am waiting for it so I don't have to take the motherboard back out of the case after putting it all together. (it's a sff case so it is not the easiest to disassemble/assemble)

I know that it does take some time to process orders and whatnot.. I tried using your website to ask a question to CS about how long it is taking orders to process, but I have not received an answer, so I decided to try this avenue.

How long is it taking orders to ship right now? Can anyone let me know if I am going to get my mounting bracket before next Wednesday, because if not, I will go ahead and put my machine together today and just take it back apart after I get the parts to install my H50.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but we do not have access to the order system in Tech support, please contact our customer service. You can get the number under contact on the main web site and if you are out side the US you can install SKYPE and call the toll free number. Our hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry about that but I would still call them, and they can only go by what is projected and normally they are fairly accurate but there may some issue with the items clearing customs, but we are sorry for the delay.

Just now they told me that they think they will get their parts on Friday, the 29th, and that I will get mine on Monday.

That's fairly frustrating. I appreciate your posts, Ram Guy. I just wish there would have been some indication of the backorder when I originally placed the order, or an email from the system after my order didn't ship out after 3 days or so..

I might have just went ahead and gotten a different cooler, and put my system together a lot sooner than I did. I finally gave up and put it together with a stock cooler yesterday. I will just have to take it all back out of my sff case to put the backplate on for the h50.

Again, thanks for the replies.

Archived