Corsair Community

RMA status for Case #2300193

nhshoo

Hi there, I had sent the package containing items for the RMA on 6th October 2011 to address in the Netherlands. But the status on the webpage is not updated yet. It still says defective parts not yet received, I have sent email to rma@corsair.com and have not receive any reply so far. Below are the info about the RMA status pasted from the website.

RMA Status for TSX Case #2300193

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1258665.

RMA Issued On: 10/5/2011

Defective Parts Received on: Defective Parts Not Yet Received

Unfortunately I do not have the tracking for the package as I sent it via standard airmail, so there would not be any confirmation for delivery. However Royal mail said usually it takes 3-5 working days for the package to arrive, but it had been two weeks since I sent the package.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but it would be best to contact our customer service, I have sent them a message but you may get faster results by calling on the phone. You can get the number under contact on the main web site and if you are out side the US you can install SKYPE and call the toll free number. Our hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday.

got an email from customer service today that a mail had been forwarded to warehouse in Almere regarding my package and will let me know if there's any update. Hope it all works out fine. Thanks for helping and will get back to you if there's problem again.

Archived